We offer Permanent, Interim & Freelance opportunities with employers throughout the UK.
We have opportunities with;
- Main Contractors, Specialist Contractors & EPC Contractors
- Project Management & Cost Consultancies
- Consulting Engineers, Architectural & Design Practices
- Manufacturers / Suppliers
- Property & Asset Owner / Operators
- Facility Management and other Service Providers
Our Consultants hold a thorough knowledge and understanding of your Industry; all having a background and qualifications within Construction, Engineering or Property or having entered through a REC graduate training programme.
We can also help you with;
Career advice, CV writing, salary expectations, interview skills, approved Umbrella Companies and Accountancy support services and will support you throughout your job seeking process. We are confidential, honest and respectful towards our candidates and will keep you informed along the way from the initial enquiry through to ensuring everything is working out in your new role.
Sure Search also has established International Recruitment Partners and can help you to explore a move overseas including; Australasia, Middle & Far East.
For further information or to discuss how we can help with your requirements please call us on 01904 720773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to personal information about you which is collected, handled and processed by Suresearch Resources Limited.
Suresearch Resources Limited of 50 Main Street, Escrick, York, YO19 6LA is the Data Controller.
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
The information we may collect
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
(A) Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email addresses
- Your telephone numbers
- CV/work history
- Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- Any other work-related information you provide, for example, education or training certificates
(B) Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or may work for us is as follows:
- In some cases, permits and visas
- National insurance number
- Full details of job offer and placements
- Outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance for certain roles
- In certain cases, medical information
- Financial information (including but not limited to payroll details and terms, HMRC data, pension scheme details, court orders and statutory payments)
- A log of our communications with you by email and telephone
How we use the information
This information will have been provided, or will be provided, by you or a third party who we work with, such as a Job Board Company. In the case of references, these will be from your previous employer. Medical information may be supplied by a third party such as your GP, Consultant or Occupational Health. The outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance checks, where relevant, will be supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service or other external company applicable to the placement.
The above information is used to provide our services to you in our capacity as an employment business / agency to find you suitable work whether on a temporary or permanent basis based on your requirements as set out below.
The information under A above may be used as follows:
- To match your skill sets with job vacancies to assist in finding you the positions that most suit you
- To put forward your details to our clients and prospective employers for you to be considered for vacancies
- To place you with our clients and prospective employers
- To keep you informed of available opportunities as they arise
- To keep you informed of the services offered by us
The information under B above may be used as follows:
- To establish that you have the right to work
- To undertake relevant security and criminal record checks as required by our clients and prospective employers and as permitted by law
- To deal with any medical and health and safety issues relating to certain positions
- To put in place contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured
- To pay you if placed
How we hold the information
All the personal data we have is stored on our database in the UK.
Disclosure of your information
Your CV and related information will be shared or sent to prospective employers and our clients. Once you have secured a placement additional information will be provided to them to enable the placement to proceed. Such employers and clients will usually be located inside the European Economic Area (EEA) but may be outside of the EEA. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the EEA unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection or the appropriate safeguards are in place for your rights and freedoms. Before such a transfer takes place outside of the EEA, we will provide you with further information concerning this.
What is the legal basis for processing the information?
We will rely on your consent to process the information which is collected at the outset of the recruitment process.
Information and documentation to establish your right to work is processed by us as we are legally obliged to do so.
In respect of medical information, the basis for us processing this will depend on the circumstances but will usually be for one of the following reasons: it is necessary to protect health and safety or to prevent discrimination on the grounds of disability or where consent has been obtained, if required.
Information in relation to criminal record checks, which are relevant for some roles, will be processed on the basis that it is necessary for us to comply with the law or consent will be obtained, if required.
Once a position has been found for you, we will process your personal data, including financial information, for you entering into a contract to fulfil your role and to enable us to pay you, depending on the specific contractual arrangements and circumstances.
For the purposes of paying you, where relevant, we are legally obliged to provide information to HMRC.
Once a placement has been secured, we may also process your data because of our legitimate interests i.e. for administrative purposes.
You currently have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold. Currently, we have the right to charge an administration fee for this service. When the GDPR comes into force, we will no longer have the right to charge a fee. If you would like to make a request for information, please email email@example.com
In addition to this right of access, when the GDPR comes into force, you will also have the following rights: erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability. We will update you further in connection with these rights when they come into force.
Retention of your data
Your data will be retained for no longer than is necessary and in accordance with our Data Retention Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
If you have provided us with your consent to process your data, for using our services and us finding you suitable work, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. To do so you should contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to Information Commissioners Office at https:\\ico.org.uk\concerns.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Chris Thompson, Compliance and Managing Director – email@example.com